D1Vision

Ten Remain for 2019 Four-Star Jeremiah Francis

JEREMIAH FRANCIS TOP 10 Photo | Clay Williams

Just days after receiving offers from North Carolina and Missouri, Pickerington (OH) Pickerington Central 2019 four-star point guard Jeremiah Francis cut his list to a manageable ten schools, per his Twitter.

That list includes Indiana, West Virginia, Florida State, TCU, Iowa, Dayton, Purdue and Ohio State to go with Missouri and National Champs North Carolina. Who didn’t make the final ten: Butler, Virginia Tech and San Diego State, to name a few.

Francis unofficially visited Chapel Hill back in June and is a former teammate at Pickerington with UNC incoming freshman forward Sterling ManleyFrancis has also unofficially visited Iowa, Indiana and West Virginia according to his 247Sports player profile.

The 247Sports Composite rankings has Francis at number 61 overall in his class, the seventh best at his position and the top player in the state of Ohio. Ohio State is the current leader on the CrystalBall, holding 62% of the vote with UNC owning the remaining 38%.

 

Find D1Vision on our Social Sites:

TWITTER BUTTON

FACEBOOK BUTTON

instagram button

Follow Chip on Twitter:

TWITTER BUTTON

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *