D1Vision

Romeo Langford Closing in on a Decision, Will Cut to Three this Weekend

ROMEO LANGFORD Photo | adidas

Romeo Langford, the 6-foot-5 shooting guard from New Albany (IN) High School, will cut his list to three this weekend (Nov. 10-12), per Adam Zagoria.

Langford, who is down to six schools, took official visits to Vanderbilt (Sept. 22), UCLA (Sept. 29), North Carolina (Oct. 13), Indiana (Oct. 21), and Kansas (Oct. 27). He is also considering Kentucky while dropping Louisville amid allegations against the school.

“The UCLA visit was good and it’s still six schools left until we make a cut in November,” Langford’s father Tim, told ZAGSBLOG in early October “Just cutting the lists to three…not signing then.”

According to 247Sports, Langford is ranked as the No. 5 overall player in the Class of 2018 and the No. 1 shooting guard in the class. He is also ranked as the No. 1 player from the state of Indiana.

Through 15 predictions on the 247Sports Crystal Ball, 80 percent of experts predict Indiana to land Langford, while the other 20 percent is split among Kansas and Louisville (who is no longer in the running for Langford).

Follow D1Vision on Our Social Sites: 

FACEBOOK BUTTON

TWITTER BUTTON

instagram button

Follow Jacob on Twitter:

TWITTER BUTTON

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *