D1Vision

2018 Forward Jaedon Ledee to Commit on Tuesday

Jaedon Ledee Photo | adidas

Jaedon Ledee, the 6-foot-8 small forward from the Kinkaid (TX) School, will announce his college decision on Tuesday, he announced via Twitter. He is coming off a recent official visit to Texas A&M this past weekend (Sept. 15).

Ledee, who cut his list to eight last month, is currently considering Ohio State, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, LSU, Houston, Iowa State, California, and UCLA. He has taken official visits to Ohio State (Sept. 9) and Texas A&M (Sept. 15). He also took an unofficial visit to Oklahoma earlier this month (Sept. 2).

According to 247Sports, Ledee is ranked as the No. 115 overall player in the Class of 2018 and the No. 8 player from the state of Texas. He originally planned to take officials to LSU (Sept. 29) and UCLA (Oct. 6) but those have been canceled, Ledee confirmed to D1VISION on Monday.

Coming off his Texas A&M official visit, the Aggies seem like the favorite. According to 247Sports’ Crystal Ball, through 11 predictions, 73 percent of experts believe Ledee will choose Texas A&M, while the other 27 percent is split among UCLA, Kentucky, and unknown. Kentucky was not included in Ledee’s top eight.

 

Follow D1Vision on Our Social Sites:

FACEBOOK BUTTON

TWITTER BUTTON

instagram button

Follow Jacob on Twitter:

TWITTER BUTTON